|City & Guilds Level 2 - Certificate in Cycle Mechanicsshow details +||€0.00 (EUR)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 15, 2023 1:15 pm
Sales End: October 2, 2023 1:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
City & Guilds Level 2 - Certificate in Cycle Mechanics
October 9, 2023 - November 7, 2023
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
This 10-day course delivered by RENEW ENTERPRISES aims to provide learners with the concepts, knowledge and skills required to service and repair bicycles.
The delivery mode of the programme will be workshop-based, allowing participants to learn while doing using industry-standard equipment and tools.
Learners will undertake practical work on bicycles, under supervision instructed by the tutor. They will also carry out tests under supervision as part of their learning experience.
- Repair a bicycle puncture
- Remove and replace a bicycle rim brake assembly
- Carry out a systematic bicycle check
- Remove and replace bicycle gear systems
- Remove and replace bicycle hub bearings
- Remove and replace bicycle bottom brackets and cranks
- Build a bicycle wheel
- Prepare frames and forks for bicycle assembly
- Augment a bicycle
- Change a bicycle frame
- Service bicycle headsets assemblies
- Remove and replace bicycle braking systems
- Manual Handling Training
COURSE DATES (9.30AM – 2.30PM EACH DAY)
- Week 1 – Monday October 9th & Tuesday October 10th
- Week 2 – Monday October 16th & Tuesday October 17th
- Week 3 – Monday October 23rd & Tuesday October 24th
- Week 4 – Tuesday October 31st & Wednesday November 1st (Bank Holiday week)
- Week 5 – Monday November 6th & Tuesday November 7th
- FULL ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED