3 Day Coaching Skills - Expression of Interest
February 6, 2024 - May 31, 2024
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Expressions of Interest are now being taken for 3 Day Coaching Skills online programme.
This course is designed to provide individuals with the ability to support others as they develop existing and/or new skills to enhance their individual performance in the workplace. This course will give an opportunity for attendees to learn about useful coaching models, as well as the opportunity to practice these models and receive feedback and support as they develop their own individual coaching abilities. This course will provide the skills, knowledge, and tools required to undertake organizational coaching.
- Understand the role of the coach.
- Understand what makes a good coach.
- Separate the coaching role from other organisational roles.
- Understand how and why individual performance can be improved through coaching.
- Set meaningful and powerful coaching goals.
- Understand how individual coaching can contribute to organisational goals.
- Create the necessary safe and confidential conditions for coaching effectiveness
- Understand the role of questions in the coaching process.
- Agree outcomes and managing expectations.
- Understand and address the challenges in the coaching relationship.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to have an understanding of the organizational and workplace context within which performance and career development takes place. Those who would like to have the skills, knowledge, and tools required to undertake individual and organizational coaching.
***Cost per person will be confirmed when training programme is confirmed.
For further information contact email@example.com
Venue: Online Training
This training programme will take place live online.