Employees are the most important asset in any organisation. However, if they are not supported, they become your biggest potential liability.
This practical 1 day workshop will include:
– Introduction to Well-being at Work
– Employer Responsibility, what you need to know?
– Safety, Health, Welfare and Well-being at Work
– Well-being at work initiatives, that give results. What has worked in practice?
– Considerations in developing an employee well-being program
– Assessing well-being in your company – Understanding where to start
– First Steps
– The fundamentals of a good workplace well-being program
– Introduction to ‘Well-being at Work’ – 1 hour session that you will deliver in your office (resources given include a mini manual, outline and PowerPoint for you to use in your workplace)
– The Keep Well Mark, IBEC
– Bringing it all together, Action Plan for your Company
For further information on this course, please click on the link below:
- Workplace Wellbeing
17th September 2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Venue: workLAB Waterford