This globally recognized Qualification is a fantastic program for anyone who wants a solid foundation of knowledge in finance and accounting.
This 2 year part time programme is funded for employers by the Waterford Chamber Skillnet, to assist employees to gain a third level qualification while they work.
Gain Awards as you study
There are a number of embedded awards as you progress:
1. Introductory certificate in financial and management accounting
2. Intermediate certificate in financial and management accounting
3. Diploma in Accounting & Business
4. Overall Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification
This course will run over 24 weeks
- 7th January 2020 - 30th January 2020
6:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue Phone: 353 (0)51 302000
Venue Website: https://www.wit.ie/about_wit/contact_us/general_contactsAddress:
Waterford Institute of Technology is a state funded third-level educational freely available large scale institution situated in the city of Waterford, Ireland.