Breakthrough Sales Performance
October 5, 2022
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Waterford Chamber Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are delighted to partner to bring you this FREE OF CHARGE interactive 1 day online workshop; Break Through Sales Management with Jo Collins Sales Performance
As a sales leader/manager, your role is to achieve results through other people. You also have the responsibility to develop the people on your team and develop plans to drive growth for the business. We will explore the key skills that will support you in your role as a sales leader / manager.
Specific to this programme we will cover:
- Your communication style and the impact it has on those you work with.
- I will introduce you to a 4-step process that holds your team accountable and responsible for their tasks within their roles.
- Steps to consider for any team member that is not performing.
- 1-1 meetings – a time to review performance and agree on actions
- Giving and receiving feedback
In addition to managing a team you are also responsible for developing the sales strategy and process for your team.
In this module we will explore some practical steps to help you develop and communicate your sales strategy.
- Identify key metrics for your business and team, what gets measured gets done.
- Sales meeting, a time for you to learn from your team.
- Develop a 6-step sales process that your team can implement on their sales calls.
• Free of Charge