Over the month of July, Waterford Chamber will be offering four weekly – free of charge – workshops that are aimed to help participants manage their environments more effectively.
Session 3: Change Management – July 21st at 11am-12noon
This 1 hour Change Management workshop will address the challenges and questions that companies continue to wrestle with, providing a best practice framework for how you can begin to manage change in your organisation more effectively.
The workshop will give you a chance to explore your experiences and knowledge and develop a change management strategy that can be used back on the job.
This strategy can then be used to ensure other people on your team are quick to accept change and the organisation experiences minimum disruption.
The workshop will be followed by a 15-20 minute Q&A.
- Session 1: Stress and Time Management – July 5th at 11am
- Session 2: Conflict Resolution Skills – July 14th at 11am
- Session 3: Change Management- July 21st at 11am
- Session 4: Thriving in a VUCA World- July 28th at 11am
All workshops will be delivered via the GoTo Training platform
- Stress and Time Management
21st July 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online