Dates & Cost: April 19 & 20 – €290pp (inc IRCA Accreditation)
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001.
The ISO 9000 series of standards require that an organisation conduct internal quality audits to determine the effectiveness of its quality system. Auditors carrying out these internal audits need to understand the purpose of ISO 9001 and the process approach to auditing to enable them to add-value during the audit process.
This two-day course provides participants with the skills necessary to be an effective internal auditor. Participants MUST have prior knowledge to attend this programme – as listed below……
What are the entry requirements?
CQI IRCA recommends all delegates have the following prior knowledge:
1. Management systems
• Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
2. Quality management
• A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Understand commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in
• An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001, which may be gained by
completing an CQI IRCA-certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent.
• Introduction to Quality Systems
• PDCA and Process-based QMS
• Risk-based thinking & the Process Approach
• The QMS Audit Process
• Competencies and responsibilities of internal auditors
• Audit Preparation – pre-audit activities
• Audit checklists
• Conducting the audit – gathering evidence
• Interview techniques/questioning skills
• Reporting the audit and follow-up
• Corrective action
- CQI IRCA Internal Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor - ISO 9001:2015
20th April 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|CQI IRCA Internal Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor - ISO 9001:2015 (day online)show details +||€290.00 (EUR)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 16th March 2021 11:20 am
Sales End: 15th April 2021 2:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online