|Craft Academy - March 2023show details +||€0.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: February 9, 2023 11:05 am
Sales End: March 27, 2023 2:20 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Craft Academy - March 2023
March 28, 2023 - June 29, 2023
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Expressions of Interest are now open for Craft Academy 2023.
**This programme will be funded via Skills Connect https://www.skillnetireland.ie/skills-connect/ and is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible participants participants only**
This unique programme will cover topics that reflect the need of programme participants, and will include areas but are not limited too:
- Business Planning
- Financial Planning
- Product Portfolio
- Product Pricing
- Trade Fair Exhibiting
- Production /Operations Planning
- Product Design
- New Product Development
- Marketing (digital & traditional)
- Introduction to web design
Upon completion of this programme, participants will have
- The confidence to begin trading and enter self-employment / continue trading.
- Practical skills that can be introduced immediately into participants business (if already set up).
- A support network that participants can be used to help each other with business issues as they arise after the programme finishes.
- Individual mentoring which will allow participants to discuss in private, issues relating to their business, and will contribute to direction focus and will help build confidence.
- Industry exposure/work placement will introduce participants to the day-to-day realities of operating a business within the craft industry, while site visits will show industry best practice at work.
Eligibility criteria – Please read carefully before applying
- This is a 100% funded programme is available to jobseekers and / or certain social welfare recipients, as well as under employed individuals and individuals not in receipt of any social welfare payment ONLY.
- Applicants should have a solid craft business idea when applying for this programme.
- Upon registering for this programme you will be asked to fill out a brief application form.
- This programme is not open to anyone currently on a CE / TUS scheme or anyone in receipt of an educational grant / individuals in full time education.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss your eligibility.
Anyone who submits an expression of interest via this post will be contacted to provide further information.
Venue: Online Training
This training programme will take place live online.