As with all cultures it is important to be aware and perceptive to cultural norms, expectations and limits.
The primary goal of this program is to give companies a working understanding of China and Chinese business culture.
- A clear understanding of the key drivers that motivate your Chinese business counterparts.
- A comprehensive framework for understanding Chinese business and culture.
- Practical strategies for making business with Chinese counterparts more effective.
- A better understanding of the challenges of establishing and doing business in China.
- Guide to understanding Chinese policies and procedures for foreign businesses entering China.
- Increase your ability to establish successful relationships with your Chinese colleagues, clients and suppliers.
This course will be delivered over 4 Thursday mornings from the 26th of September to the 17th of October.
For full course content, please click on the link below:
- Cultural Awareness and Business Chinese
26th September 2019 - 17th October 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm