|EOI Level 6 Higher Cert in Business SETUshow details +||€0.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 27, 2023 11:05 am
Sales End: September 8, 2023 2:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
EOI Level 6 Higher Cert in Business SETU
September 11, 2023 - June 28, 2024
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Funding Expression of Interest:
- Funding Expressions of Interest are now being taken for South East Technical University’s Higher Certificate in Business (Part Time) SETU (Two year, Level 6) which will run from September 2023 to June 2025.
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet will be supporting this programme by offering funding up to 50% for eligible candidates / companies.
- Successful candidates will be invoiced by Waterford Chamber Skillnet once funding has been confirmed and space offered SETU.
Important Information about this Programme;
- This portal is to express interest in Waterford Chamber Skillnet Part-funding towards this course.
- Funded spaces are limited, and will be awarded in order of application on a first come first serve basis to eligible businesses/Employed Trainees (please see https://waterfordskillnet.ie/faq/ for funding information).
- In order to apply for funding you must also meet the South East Technical University course requirements.
- Funding for this course will be up to 50% of the cost for eligible candidates on a year to year basis.
- In order to apply for this course you must visit the below link and apply via SETU to ensure all academic entry requirements are met;
Link to apply to South East Technical University for Higher Certificate in Business (Part Time) SETU (Two year, Level 6);