This 90-minute webinar aims to bring clarification to the National Remote Work strategy .
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM THE SESSION
This webinar will help employers understand the requirements involved to move forward in making decisions about how to implement policies and procedures into their companies to make this transition to a more permanent remote working situation.
- Overview of the Making Remote Work National Strategy
- Benefits and challenges of Remote Working for employers and employees
- Creating a conducive remote working environment
- Developing a remote working infrastructure, including company and government commitments necessary for successful implementation of remote work
- Implementing company policies for remote working, including:
- The “right to ask” for a remote working situation
- The “right to disconnect” from work outside of working hours
- COVID-19 “Making Remote Work” Government Strategy
7th April 2021
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online