The Future of Work: A Hybrid Working Model
According to a recent survey by Laya Healthcare about the future of work, only 4% of employers said they would bring back a fully on-site model once restrictions are lifted. This means 96% of companies will be working towards a remote or hybrid work model in the future. What does this look like?
The shift to a hybrid workforce model is inevitable, but companies have a challenge to drive this forward – considering employees changing needs and behaviour, looking at the areas of team meetings, innovation and creativity, and deciding what physical infrastructure will be needed to facilitate the changing workplace.
This webinar will look at the current trends around remote working and “return to office”, how the role of the physical workspace will need to be fit for purpose, and how this hybrid model can result in improved productivity, lower costs, refreshed managerial roles and a strengthened cultural fabric as a positive future outcome.
The topics to be covered in this webinar are as follows:
1. Hybrid Working Model – benefits and challenges
2. Where employees will work and live
3. Leadership principles: Career development, motivation and productivity
4. Physical building considerations and needs
5. Innovation and Creativity, team meetings and company culture.
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet, County Tipperary Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are collaborating to fund a series of 6 FREE webinars in September, October and November 2021. (The future of work , a hybrid model – 14th September / Protecting your business against cyber risk – 28th September / Rethinking how to attract and retain great people – 12th October / Planning and holding successful on line sales meetings – 26th October / Communication skills and preferences – 9th November / Building an agile business – 30th November )
- Each network will advertise all six webinars.
- Please note that this webinar will be administered via Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet who will be issuing the training link.
- All expressions of interest for this webinar will be forwarded to Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet for registration and dissemination of the training room link.
- The Future of Work: A Hybrid model
14th September 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online