This 3.5 hour ONLINE workshop is an introduction to GDPR and how it applies in the workplace and will be facilitated by Margaret Julian of GDPR AUDITS. This interactive session will encourage participants to look at effects of the GPDR in a practical approach.
Topics covered will include:
1. What is the General Data Protection Regulation and how does it affect my workplace?
2. GDPR Talk – definitions
3. What are my obligations under GDPR
4. What does a data breach look like and what must I do if one happens?
5. So, you received a Data Subject Access Request… now what?
6. Third Party Due Diligence
7. Data Subject Rights
8. GDPR in your workplace / working from home (interactive)
This Workshop will take place on July 27th from 9.30am-1.00 with limited availability.
- GDPR Essentials
27th July 2021
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online