About the Programme
The Waterford Chamber Skillnet Graduate Accelerator programme has been designed for recent graduates who are entering the workforce.
Starting on October 7th, the programme will run monthly until June 2022, with a balanced offering of hard and soft skills.
A full calendar of workshops and training to be confirmed.
Competency topics will include;
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Career Development in the workplace
- Project and Change Management
- Continuous Professional Development
The format of the programme will include:
- monthly facilitator led workshops / training days
- access to the Regional Leaders Programme guest speaker sessions
- all efforts will be made to facilitate face to face offerings during the programme, however this will be subject to health and safety advise at the time. In lieu of this, various online platforms will be used.
This programme is 100% through the Skills Connect fund
All expressions of interest can be made to email@example.com.
- Graduate Accelerator Programme 2021
7th October 2021 - 16th June 2022
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Graduate Accelerator Programme 2021show details +||€0.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 29th June 2021 3:30 pm
Sales End: 4th October 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Blended Delivery