Graduate Accelerator Programme Aim:
The aim of the Graduate Accelerator programme is to offer practical training in order to ease candidates into the world of work and give them the skills necessary to become part of the larger team.
This Graduate Accelerator Programme is the perfect way to develop a workforce of home grown talent that is fully able to understand the core values of a company.
Who should attend this programme?
This programme has been specifically designed for recent graduates starting their careers.
This programme is 100% under the Waterford Chamber Skillnet Employment Activation Fund.Eligibility Criteria
Recent graduates are eligible to apply for this programme!
Content & Duration:
1. Emotional Intelligence – 1 day workshop plus 1:1 Follow-up
2. Time Management – 1 day
3. Project Management – 1 day
4. Leadership Coaching and Coaching Upwards – 1 day
5. Presentation Masterclass – 1 day
6. Communications for Problem Solving – 1 day
7. Introduction to Lean – 1 day
8. Influencing without Authority – 1 day
9. Regional Leaders Programme guest speaker events on events on Nov 13th , Jan TBC, Apr TBC)
For further information please click on link below:
- Graduate Accelerator Programme
18th September 2019 - 28th May 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Free Ticketshow details +||€0.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 4th October 2019 10:00 am
Sales End: 31st October 2019 4:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.