Virtual HACCP Level 2 Food Safety Training
The aim of this course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety and covers the necessary skills required to practice HACCP effectively in the workplace.
Who is this course for:
- Chefs and kitchen staff.
- Anyone working with food.
- Anyone wishing to improve their employment prospects in the food industry.
- Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
- There are no minimum entry requirements for this course.
Certification by the Food Safety Professionals Association (FSPA)
- HACCP Level 2 / Food Safety
13th May 2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Free Ticketshow details +||€100.00 (EUR)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 1st April 2021 12:15 pm
Sales End: 22nd April 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online