The aim of this 1-day course is to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competence to safely manage confined space entry, in compliance with statutory regulations and code of practice for working in confined spaces.
Learners for this programme must be employed as supervisors, managers/engineers who are required to establish organisational policy, practice and procedures as the outcome of risk assessments and undertake management of supervision of confined space entry.
- Accident statistics
- Current legislation
- Risk assessment for confined space work
- Health risks and hygiene control
- Recognition of confined spaces in the workplace
- Controls to reduce risk – confined space equipment, escape BA working breathing
- Safe System of Work for working in confined spaces
- Emergency arrangements – rescue
- Managing confined spaces
On successful completion of this course, Shorcontrol Safety will issue a certificate to each delegate which is valid for 3 years.
- Managing of Risk during Confined Space Working
6th November 2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online