The Master of Business in Lean Enterprise Excellence is an executive education programme providing participants with knowledge, know-how, know-why, and skills in lean enterprise excellence so they can add value as recognised lean leaders and continuous improvement champions in organisations.
Semester 1 (September 2020 to December 2020):
- Lean Enterprise Excellence
- Lean Strategy & Sustainability
- Lean Tools & Techniques 1
- Lean Business Analytics 1
Semester 2 (January 2021 to April 2021):
- Lean Engagement
- Lean Transformation
- Lean Tools & Techniques 2
- Lean Business Analytics 2
Note: Semester 1 and 2 modules are 5 credits each.
Semester 3 (May 2021 to September 2021):
- Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) (20 credits)
Semester 4 (September 2021 to December 2021):
- Research Methods & Techniques (10 credits)
Semester 5 & 6 (January 2022 to August 2022):
- Lean Masters Dissertation (20 credits)
To be considered for entry onto the programme, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have a Level 8 qualification, in any discipline, along with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience; and where applicants do not have a previous Level 8 qualification they will be considered on the basis of a recognition of prior learning (RPL) application to a Level 8 standard or equivalent and provided they have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience.
- Applicants for whom English is not their first language are required to present evidence of competence that meet WIT’s English Language Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications for this programme are made online by going to www.pac.ie.
Applicants need to register via the above website, and then select WD597 Master of Business in Lean Enterprise Excellence from the WIT list of Taught Postgraduate programmes.
This Postgraduate Business Applications: Application User Guide will assist you with your application.
Programme fee year 1 €5500. (With Skillnet funding – €4125.00)
Masters Programme fee for Year 2 – €2000 (With Skillnet funding €1500)
- Master of Business in Lean Enterprise Excellence
28th September 2020 - 6th August 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Phone: 353 (0)51 302000
Venue Website: https://www.wit.ie/about_wit/contact_us/general_contactsAddress:
Waterford Institute of Technology is a state funded third-level educational freely available large scale institution situated in the city of Waterford, Ireland.