This MSc programme is designed to develop and refine a set of skills essential for successful engagement of enterprises with information and communications technology (ICT). The main themes of the programme are business systems analysis and enterprise software development, supporting the entire business systems lifecycle.
The course aims to produce graduates who can:
- Reason and problem-solve to a high level in the context of enterprise software and its role in business, industry and research.
- Participate constructively in the strategic deployment of enterprise software.
- Manage the development of high-quality enterprise software products and services.
- Undertake research-based projects for industry, providing effective advice and leadership where required.
- Manage technology-based projects that require the handling of innovation and change in dynamic environments.
- Agile Software Development
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Analysis & Design
- Cloud Application Services
- Information Security
- Data Mining
- Design Patterns
- Enterprise Web Development
- Graph Theory and Optimisation
- Human Centred Systems
- Cloud Architecture
- Information Systems Project Management
- Mobile App Development
- Mobile Web Development
- Organisational Renewal & Performance
- User Experience and Design
Download 👉 Programme Brochure.
- Applicants will normally require an Honours Degree in Computing or equivalent.
- The course is targeted at IT professionals who would participate in the programme on a part-time basis and complete the programme over two years.
- Applicants for whom English is not their first language are required to present evidence of competence that meet WIT’s English Language Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications for this programme are made online by going to www.pac.ie.
This Postgraduate Business Applications: Application User Guide will assist you with your application.
- Master of Science in Computing (Enterprise Software Systems)
28th September 2020 - 23rd April 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Master of Science in Computing (Enterprise Software Systems)show details +||€412.50 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 8th July 2020 12:38 am
Sales End: 1st October 2020 12:40 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue Phone: 353 (0)51 302000
Venue Website: https://www.wit.ie/about_wit/contact_us/general_contactsAddress:
Waterford Institute of Technology is a state funded third-level educational freely available large scale institution situated in the city of Waterford, Ireland.