A 2 day course which teaches key skills in identifying, managing and resolving workplace conflict. The benefits for attendees are an understanding of how to communicate more effectively, promoting good workplace relations and productivity. The course is beneficial for staff that are supervisory, client-facing, and who may routinely deal with interpersonal conflict as part of their roles.
Topics covered include:
1) The psychology of workplace conflict
2) Why informal complaints become formal grievances
3) Strategies for difficult conversations
4) Introduction to Workplace Mediation
5) Resolving impasses in Workplace negotiations
The 2 presenters are experienced workplace and commercial mediators who have successfully completed hundreds of mediations over the last few years. They have provided consulting services to state, semi-state and private sector companies on how to avoid and manage workplace conflict.
This is a 2 day course and will run on the 21st & 28th of August 2019.
- Mediation Skills for Managers
21st August 2019 - 28th August 2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm