|Module 3 Professional Floristry Course – Sept 2023show details +||€750.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 1, 2023 10:40 am
Sales End: September 6, 2023 4:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Module 3 Professional Floristry - Sept 2023
September 13, 2023 - October 11, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Module 3 Professional Floristry Certificate Programme – September 2023
- Bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received. Payment/eligibility queries can be sent to email@example.com
- Full postal address including EIRCODE must be provided at time of booking as fresh flowers required for training will be delivered during the programme.
As Waterford Chamber Skillnet funding is for business only, inclusion of your business name when registering is required.
- Four week intensive online course dealing with all aspects of a floristry business.
- €750pp (normal price €1000)
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Location: Online
- Start Date: Module 3 is starting on 13th September 2023 (Flower Delivery will take place on September 22nd).
- Trainer: Kay’s Flower School
- Prerequisite for Module 3 – Learners must have completed Module 1 & Module 2 or similar – learners who have not completed M1 & M2 need to contact Kays Flower School and forward on evidence previous training and work experience.
This program will elevate your floristry skills to a whole new level as you will accomplish a large number of practical elements throughout your training. Every practical lesson you learn will be suitable for intimate micro weddings as well as larger wedding events. Once you book your course placement, here are some of the features that will be delivered straight to your door:
- A 4 week online program to complete in the comforts and safety of your own home. We know that life can get pretty busy, so the beauty of our Module 3 program is that you can work to your own timeline at your very own pace.
- You will be coached and expertly guided by renowned Kay’s Flower School trainer Janette O’Rourke. Janette will teach you all the vital tips, tricks and techniques to help you become a top tier bridal floristry supplier.
- You will have 1-2-1 access to your tutor through whatsapp for the 4 weeks , Monday to Friday from 9am to 3.30pm.
In order to gain certification, you will need to complete the program floral designs. We will send you a starter pack of sundry materials that you will need in order to do so.
- You then will have the tools, you now need the jewels! You will also be sent gorgeous fresh flowers & foliage straight to your door from renowned growers worldwide.
- Learn how to consult with brides, grooms and/or wedding planners.
- We run through key elements such as consultation forms, contracts, pre-questionnaires, deposits and payments.
- We revise on the importance of flower conditioning and handling.
- We offer crucial timing advice on preparing fresh flower orders for future wedding bookings.
Let’s get creating! We first dive into mastering a free form large bridal bouquet.
- Create Tussy Mussy Corsages and stunning buttonholes.
- Create dazzling flower crowns.
- Arrange an elegant all rose hand tied bridal bouquet.
- Construct complimenting rose buttonholes and wrist corsages.
- Learn the essentials to creating stunning accessories for flower girls including floral wands and baskets.
- Create an exotic orchid corsage.
- Create a beautiful pomander accessory which could be used for ceremony décor or as an alternative accessory for flower girls.
- Learn the techniques for creating an all wired posie bouquet.
- Learn the essentials for making a classical all wired teardrop wedding bouquet.
- How to collaborate with buzzing influencers and bloggers.
- Tips for planning your very own bridal photo shoot.
- Tips and advice for costing and pricing a full wedding.
- How to prepare your wedding brochure and portfolio.
- Preparation tips for wedding fairs.
But that’s not all, you also get, you will also have access to;
- Your own 4 week admission key to our virtual interactive Bloom Room where any questions you have can be answered by your tutors. The Bloom Room is also a community space to mingle with your fellow students whilst enjoying a cuppa along with a gallery area to exhibit your epic creations. As a bonus, we give you a little wedding present if you will, of an additional 150 days access.
- Access to our Student Resource Section on our website. A hot spot where you will have access to a bank of further free tutorials.
- Fullback up and support via e-mail with the Kay’s Flower School team.
- All bookings are final as kits will be posted to participants.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Online Training
This training programme will take place live online.