Planning and Holding Successful On-Line Sales Meetings
With salespeople missing the face-to-face interactions with prospects, clients and partners, the shift to a hybrid working model now seems inevitable for most organisations. This 90-minute webinar is designed to help participants develop new sales strategies and give them the confidence to conduct successful and effective online sales events and meetings. It will also help participants to create and manage new client relationships.
The topics to be covered in this webinar are as follows:
1. The mindset and elements required for successful selling online
2. Conduct a successful online meeting (Technology, Content, Camera Angle, Lighting, Backgrounds, Demonstrations and Testimonials)
3. Advantages to selling remotely – Increasing your sales productivity
4. How to get online engagement from your prospects or customers
5. The all-importance follow up and follow-through after an online meeting
6. How to motivate and energise yourself and your team for successful selling
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet, County Tipperary Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are collaborating to fund a series of 6 FREE webinars in September, October and November 2021. (The future of work , a hybrid model – 14th September / Protecting your business against cyber risk – 28th September / Rethinking how to attract and retain great people – 12th October / Planning and holding successful on line sales meetings – 26th October / Communication skills and preferences – 9th November / Building an agile business – 30th November )
- Each network will advertise all six webinars.
- Please note that this webinar will be administered via Waterford Chamber Skillnet who will be issuing the training link.
- Planning and Holding Successful On-Line Sales Meetings
26th October 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
|Free Ticketshow details +||€0.00 (EUR)||Goes On Sale|
25th October 2021
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 25th October 2021 11:05 am
Sales End: 25th March 2022 10:55 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online