This 2 day Practical Project Management programme has been designed to establish a detailed understanding of Project Management terms, concepts and methodologies by using a hands-on approach to ensure trainees “learn by doing” and gain a step-by-step, real-time experience of using the tools and implementing the methodologies and support structures
This 2-day PMP® Practical Project Management course will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the Project Management Framework
- Integration of Project Management
- Scope of Projects
- Costing Projects
- Effective Communication
- Stakeholder management
- Risk analysis
- Resource Management
- Training Dates: May 19th & 26th: 9.30am-4.30pm on each day
- This course is unaccredited but provides a practical approach to project management and is based on the PMI® PMBoK6.
Who should attend this programme:
There are three categories of people who benefit most from this course:
- New or prospective project managers, who are looking for practical guidance on the “right” way to manage their projects.
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members.
- Functional Managers, who may have to manage some projects “part-time” in addition to their real jobs. Many of the PM tools and methods can also apply to line management and deliver real value.
- Practical Project Management (2day)
19th May 2021 - 26th May 2021
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online