Protecting your Business against Cyber Risk
As technology has a more significant role in the business world, so too does the threat of cyber security attacks. Unfortunately, identity theft, fraud, hacking and internet scams are all very real threats which can threaten business security. These can have an even more devastating effect if your clients’ information is also compromised, as your company can be at risk of a professional indemnity claim. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to protect your company against cyber security threats.
This webinar will be an overview of the real risks of cyber-fraud, identity theft, internet scams and ransomware attacks. We will discuss how small businesses can manage these risks within a budget, and consider the costs versus benefits of how to best protect your technology, your data and your company’s cyber reputation.
Topics to be included in this webinar are as follows:
1. The realities, costs and implications of cyber risk for your business
2. Real-life stories of companies who have been compromised in the past
3. Step-by-Step processes to
4. Educating the team on how to stay safe and keep information secure
5. Cyber-Security Insurance cover
6. When to bring in the experts – cost/benefit analysis
- Waterford Chamber Skillnet, County Tipperary Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are collaborating to fund a series of 6 FREE webinars in September, October and November 2021. (The future of work , a hybrid model – 14th September / Protecting your business against cyber risk – 28th September / Rethinking how to attract and retain great people – 12th October / Planning and holding successful on line sales meetings – 26th October / Communication skills and preferences – 9th November / Building an agile business – 30th November )
- Each network will advertise all six webinars.
- Please note that this webinar will be administered via Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet who will be issuing the training link.
- All expressions of interest for this webinar will be forwarded to Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet for registration and dissemination of the training room link.
- Protecting your Business against Cyber Risk
28th September 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online