The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to deliver, assess and evaluate a training and development intervention.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants.
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention.
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation.
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled.
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Those who satisfy the required criteria will be awarded a QQI Level 6, Component Certificate for Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326).
Michael Cox, MCX Training and Development.
- Training Delivery and Evaluation Day4
23rd September 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Training Delivery and Evaluation Day5
30th September 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Training Delivery and Evaluationshow details +||€500.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 16th July 2020 12:20 pm
Sales End: 3rd September 2020 3:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online