As organisations look to move quickly to ensure their survival and sustainability, there is a requirement to smoothly embrace new ways of thinking and doing. The challenge to re-invent from within is difficult.
Companies must get it right first time.
The Rapid Organisation Capability programme is geared to enable targeted surgical interventions by the participating businesses in 4 critical areas: Strategic, Adaptive, Operational and Managerial
There are some items to bear in mind regarding this programme:
- It is meant as a rapid response programme, so the different modules are running in parallel, with Component 1: The Strategy development/refinement being the first component and the other ones deploying from this
- Each session is only 2hours and no two components have sessions on the same day
- There can be different people from the same company availing of different components; for example component 2 the Marketing section and component 3 the lean section are likely to have different representatives from the same company
- It is deliberately structured in a tight time-frame, to tap into the urgent need for companies to make significant progress quickly in complimentary areas, enabling them to be ready to hit the ground in September
- As the programme is open, participating companies need to commit to participating in the sessions and engaging with their peers to maximise the impact and learnings from the programme.
Organisations need to quickly develop coherent living strategies that can be implemented straight away. LEAP using its proven future SME methodology will enable companies to develop a compelling visual strategy that addresses:
- The organisations DNA: Do Not Alter: The Vision, Mission and Values
- Determine clear strategies aligned to specific goals that will mobilise effective action
- Identify the critical KPIs to easily monitor progress and enable prompt decision making
- Develop the new streamlined organisation structure for the new normal
“Never waste the opportunity of a good crisis.” Managers are now faced with a commitment by the full team to change. How do we effectively manage the change and what do we need to change. Any organism can survive and thrive if it can adapt to its new environment.
The adaptive module will focus on:
- Assessing Your Web Presence
- Branding in a Digitised World
- Creating a Pipeline – the Nurturing Process
- Making One-to-One Sales Online
- Using available marketing software
- Automating key elements of your sales and marketing process
- Managing the new Supply Chain model for your business.
How do we quickly help companies look at ways to be more efficient? There is a well-established array of Lean tools and methodologies that can be used. The participating companies need relevant and practical tools with immediate simple application.
Lean is often associated with manufacturing, but the basic concepts of Lean are applicable to all types of business. At its core is the elimination of waste. Waste exists in many forms within your business particularly the waste of time and effort. Adopting Lean tools and methodologies, developing a Lean culture can have a transformative effect on your business performance. This module will give you a good grounding in understanding the fundamentals of Lean and open your mind to the vast opportunities that Lean can create for your business.
As a result of this element of the programme participants will:
- Understand the key concepts and principles of Lean Management.
- Demonstrate how Lean will optimise your processes, increase, and drive quality and create maximum value in your business.
- Learn to create more value for customers with fewer resources.
- Identify unwanted activities and adopt continuous process improvement.
- See that small changes implemented systematically can bring huge results
- Be guided in implementing Lean tools, techniques, Key Performance Indicators in your organisation.
Develop a plan of action and know where to go for further support on your “Lean Journey”.
People are worried and frightened. By providing them with a clear road map – strategy, we have brought clarity regarding their future. Embracing the new means to work with the world around us we have provided clarity regarding how to deal with the changing environment. With the Operational improvements we have brought clarity regarding how to secure the present viability and sustainability of the business.
Maybe for the first time, the managers now need to become leaders. The above three areas are helping them to provide the framework to manage the evolution of the business, now it is time for them to evolve also.
The Leadership in Action has been developed to enable this to happen and it consists of the following:
- Completion by the Management team of the online Flourishing Survey
- Developing Leadership capabilities
- Understanding self and others
- Enabling Employee Engagement
- Managing Self and Driving Change
|Component 1: Strategic|
|Session 1||Future SME explained||Thursday July 2nd||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 2||Developing company DNA||Tuesday July 7th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 3||Determining Goals + Strategies||Tuesday July 14th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 4||Workplans that work + KPIs||Tuesday July 21st||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 5||Structure + Roles||Tuesday July 28th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 6||Sustaining progress||Tuesday August 4th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Component 2: Adaptive – Marketing and Sales in the new normal|
|Session 1||Branding in a digitised world||Thursday July 16th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 2||Assessing your web presence||Thursday July 23rd||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 3||Creating a pipeline||Thursday July 30th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 4||Making one-to-one sales online||Thursday August 13th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 5||Using available marketing software||Thursday August 20th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session 6||Automating Sales & Marketing||Thursday August 27th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Component 3: Bringing Lean to life|
|Session 1||Lean principles Lean 6 sigma||Wednesday, July 15th||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 2||Standard work – playbooks||Wednesday, July 22nd||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 3||Lean supply chain||Wednesday, July 29th||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 4||Product life cycle||Wednesday, August 12th||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 5||Kaizen||Wednesday, August 19th||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 6||Visual management||Wednesday, August 26th||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 7||Problem solving and A3||Wednesday September 2nd||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Session 8||Lean team dynamics||Wednesday September 9th||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Component 4: Managerial – Developing Leadership Capabilities|
|Session1||What it means to lead||Monday, July 20th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session2||High Performing Teams||Monday, July 27th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session3||Understand your Personality Type||Monday, August 10th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session4||Communicating for Performance||Monday, August 17th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session5||Managing Time||Monday, August 24th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session6||Effective Delegation||Monday, August 31st||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session7||Conflict Management||Monday, September 7th||12:00 – 14:00|
|Session8||Leading Change||Monday, September 14th||12:00 – 14:00|
- 7th Jul - 14th Sept
2nd July 2020 - 14th September 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
|Company Ticketshow details +||€500.00 (EUR)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 11th June 2020 3:15 pm
Sales End: 1st July 2020 3:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online