This 2-day training course offers an overview of practical exercises, neurological basics, the nervous system, stimuli and receptors, the oscillation properties of smoveyMED and its effects on the human organism, as well as practical guides for working with people and numerous case studies. This training is open to all qualified health and fitness professionals that are interested in becoming smoveyMED practitioners.
Training takes place over two days with both practical and theoretical aspects being taught:
- Introduction to vibration training with smoveyMED and its special mode of action.
- smoveyMED history and development of devices specially adapted for the health sector.
- Neurological basis
- Neuro-degenerative diseases at a glance
- Special medical conditions and use of smoveyMED, recommendations and background
- Practical application in prevention, therapy and rehabilitation
- Expertise, studies, scientific projects
- Individual topics and areas of interest.
Smovey is an Austrian health and wellness tool that is vibration therapy with full medical and scientific backing. www.smoveymed.com
This training is suitable if you work with improving quality of life for:
- People with disabilities
- People with neurological conditions
- People with limited mobility
- People that are elderly
Dates: 23rd & 24th February 2019 – Price available on request
Enquire about this course
- SmoveyMED Training
23rd February 2019 - 24th February 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm