With the increase in the level of regulation, the requirement for reports and SOPs written in a way that is clear, concise and compliant with regulatory requirements (from agencies or customers) has increased significantly.
Many people find themselves in the position of writing important reports and SOPs and yet have been given little of no training. This program is designed to meet the following core objectives:
- Focus on the importance of getting such documents ‘right’
- Setting up a process for writing suitable SOPs and useful reports
- Identification of barriers to writing and ways to reduce / eliminate them.
- Improvement of effectiveness and efficiency by applying appropriate techniques
- To be able to critically evaluate reports and SOPs as written and set out a method for improving their overall quality.
Content: To view Click here: Catalysis – SOP &Tech Report Writing 2019
- SOP & Technical Report Writing
10th October 2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm