To develop the delegate’s use of SQL to and advanced level. This course introduces data manipulation language and database definition
Lesson 1: Querying with unions and advanced joins. Querying multiple tables with unions. Advanced Joins Calculating with COMPUTE
• Lesson 2: Querying with sub queries
• Lesson 3: Adding data Inserting data – SELECT INTO
• Lesson 4: Updating and removing data. Updating records. Deleting records. Deleting the contents of tables
• Lesson 5: Manipulating tables and views. Creating tables Modifying tables. Deleting tables. Adding and removing views
• Lesson 6: Manipulating indexes. Adding and removing indexes
• Lesson 7: Ensuring data integrity with transactions.
• Lesson 8: Creating databases. Creating a database with SQL. Deleting a database
Delegates for this course should have a good basic understanding of SQL select statements. This course assumes knowledge of SQL to the level of our Introduction course.
This program is not accredited though a cert of attendance can be provided on request
Who should attend?
You should attend this course if you wish to have a good understanding of all DML statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE) and all of the DDL statements needed to build database objects (CREATE, DROP, ALTER). This course also covers the use of views, access control, transaction control, advanced select queries and using SQL scripts.
Recommended programme duration:
Price available on request
- 24th June 2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm