The aim of this programme is to equip learners with the relevant critical knowledge and skills to strengthen and develop their supervisory management skills in accordance with international best practice.
The programme is ideal for existing and newly appointed supervisors in industry who wish to achieve a qualification for prior experience working as a supervisor to enhance their employment opportunities.
A key outcome of the programme is to deliver highly motivated supervisors and managers, equipped with a range of skills, knowledge, tools and techniques for leading, developing and fostering highly motivated teams resulting in increased productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
- Acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and attitudes required to address the roles and responsibilities of a highly effective supervisor
- Demonstrate a range of supervisory and management skills that are essential for harnessing the energy of the team and achieve the critical synergy required to surpass targets.
- Develop fundamental interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills that motivate and empower teams.
- Conduct Performance Conversations
- Achieve the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations and behaviours.
- Explore effective work practices appropriate to the role as supervisor/line manager including the ability to train on a 1-2-1 basis and drive effective meetings.
QQI Level 6 Qualification
This course is run over 5 days – 11th 12th 19th 25th & 26th of September
- 11th September 2019 - 26th September 2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm