Over the month of July, Waterford Chamber will be offering four weekly – free of charge – workshops that are aimed to help participants manage their environments more effectively.
Session 4: Thriving in a VUCA World – July 28th at 11am-12noon
Session 4: Thriving in a VUCA World
VUCA stands for Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity.
It describes the situation of constant, unpredictable change that is now the norm in certain industries and areas of the business world.
VUCA demands that you avoid traditional, outdated approaches to management and leadership, and day-to-day working.
This short workshop will examines the key behaviours needed to thrive in a VUCA world including:
- Flexibility, Speed, Experimenting,
- Performance Risk Taking,
- Interpersonal Risk Taking,
- Information Gathering,
- Feedback Seeking, and
The workshop will be followed by a 15-20 minute Q&A.
- Session 1: Stress and Time Management – July 5th at 11am
- Session 2: Conflict Resolution Skills – July 14th at 11am
- Session 3: Change Management- July 21st at 11am
- Session 4: Thriving in a VUCA World- July 28th at 11am
All workshops will be delivered via the GoTo Training platform
- Stress and Time Management
28th July 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online