Waterford Chamber Skillnet are pleased to offer this free webinar on Top HR Challenges & Employment Law Update for 2021 – Discussing issues of relevance from vaccines to the right to disconnect.
Jointly presented by Ria White, HR consultant & Valerie Farrell, Partner at Nolan Farrell & Goff Solicitors, this informative 1 hour session will provide an update on key pieces of employment law as well as offer advice on the HR challenges currently being experienced by employers.
The webinar is suited to business owners, members of the HR team, managers or supervisors.
Topics to be covered include:
- General Employment Law & HR practices review of:
- Right to Disconnect Code of Practice
- New Workplace Bullying Code of Practice
- Up to date Leave of Absence entitlements
- Other developments including minimum wage & statutory redundancy
- Covid-19 Update – including return to work compliance; vaccine & mask wearing issues, working from home requirements, dealing with the public & visitors to the workplace & other challenges
- Managing probation periods & remote performance management
- Workplace Relations Commission 2021 case handling review
Attendees are invited to submit their questions in advance of attendance upon registration to: email@example.com
- Top HR Challenges & Employment Law Update
6th May 2021
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Online / Remote
This event is being hosted online