Like most businesses we have been closely monitoring Coronavirus developments but in particular how we might implement ‘best practice’ to protect our clients and staff. As of now, expert advice says that Ireland is still a Low Risk area and that it is not necessary to curtail meetings or normal business activities.
In this regard, we will continue to closely monitor the situation and seek expert advice but, until further notice and in consultation with our clients, all our training programmes will continue as scheduled, implementing the following guidelines and precautions:
Also see the HSE Website: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
Trainers AND Programme Participants are asked NOT to attend training if:
- They have been in any of the high-risk Countries or regions in the past two months (ie China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Iran, Japan or the following regions in Italy – Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna or Piedmont)
- They, or any people with whom they are in contact, feel unwell or exhibit any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus as outlined on the HSE website.
- They have been directly or indirectly close to or connected with any of the cases already identified on the island of Ireland
In addition, Trainers and Participants are asked:
- Not to shake hands and try where possible not to stand close to others.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly [MOST IMPORTANT]
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve if you must cough or sneeze.
- Carefully dispose of tissues in a bin (and wash your hands)
- Clean and disinfect items you regularly use such as laptops, pens, phones and surfaces.
- Use hand sanitisers if available
- Not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Be generally vigilant about hygiene, bring poor practices to our attention!
Notice to Training Venue Management & Staff
- Please ask your management & staff to comply with the guidelines above
- Please try to provide us with adequate room sizes for our training sessions (and related refreshment breaks) so people can enjoy adequate personal space.
- Please be particularly vigilant with regards all cleaning of training facilities and equipment.
- Please provide Hand Sanitisers for our Trainers & Clients
This notice will be updated if additional information or good practice guidelines come to hand