Waterford Chamber Skillnet wants to help you build professional skills with LinkedIn Learning
We are delighted to announce that you could soon have access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand learning solution designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career.
This pilot programme will launch on the 4th of March and each licence will allow 6 months access from the date of launch to over 13,000 programmes including languages.
There are 35 new programmes added each week to the platform.
There are 11 licences available as part of this pilot initiative – 1 licence per company, which can be accessed by one staff member at a time to access content of their choice.
With LinkedIn Learning, you get:
- Unlimited access: Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalised recommendations: Explore the most in-demand skills based on you experience.
- Expert instructors: Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning: Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources: Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
Sign up now, and be ready to access your learning from the 4th March. €99 per licence (1 per company).
To familiarise yourself with LinkedIn Learning, please click here.
For bookings, please contact 051 311131.