Lean Green Belt - QQI Level 5
November 10, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This 4 day QQI Level 5 Green Belt training course is recommended for anyone working in or hoping to move into a lean environment. The training will provide attendees with an extensive knowledge base and provides learners with the skills that are essential to effectively implement projects.
During the course attendees will learn about Six Sigma, Lean principles and the practical application of these tools and techniques, as well as how they can actively direct, manage and participate in these projects.
Afterwards attendees will have 6 weeks to complete a Lean project and essay which will be assessed and graded by DCM’s QQI verifier.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
- Have a practical understanding of the history and reasons for Lean Six Sigma
- Practically understand the concepts, tools and principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Be familiar with the key tools needed to solve practical business problems
- Understand how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into a company’s management systems.
- Identify some initial criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and evaluating Lean Six Sigma green belt projects
- Understand how these programs can be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement program to reduce waste and variation in business
- Collect and use process data
Please note, this training will take place over four days, in-person at IDA Industrial Park, Cork Rd, Co. Waterford.