Key Account Managment
November 9, 2022
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Waterford Chamber Skillnet and Carlow Kilkenny Skillnet are delighted to partner to bring you this FREE OF CHARGE interactive 1 day online workshop; Key Account Management with Jo Collins Sales Performance
You’ve probably heard it before 80% of sales comes from 20% of your customers.
While the percentages may differ from business to business, the principle holds true. Some customer accounts are simply more valuable than others. Because these customers represent a large portion of your revenue, it makes sense to have a plan to protect that revenue.
key benefits of developing a key account plan for your business.
- Customer retention improves
- Sales growth opportunities
- Priorities become clearer
- Improved customer relationships.
In this workshop, we will cover the following
- How to identify your key accounts, as its not always exclusively to revenue,
- Skills that matter,
- Upselling & cross selling process to develop more sales,
- Developing a key Account Management Process for your business is a long-term strategy.
• Free of Charge