Coaching for People Managers
September 12, 2023 - September 26, 2023
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Waterford Chamber Skillnet are delighted to bring you this Coaching for People Managers 3 day online programme.
Dates: September 12th / September 19th / September 26th.
Times: 9.30am until approx 4pm each day.
This course is designed to provide individuals and managers with the ability to support others as they develop existing and/or new skills to enhance their individual performance in the workplace. This course will give an opportunity for attendees to learn about useful coaching
models, as well as the opportunity to practice these models and receive feedback and support as they develop their own individual coaching abilities. This course will provide the skills, knowledge, and tools required to undertake organizational coaching.
- Understand the role of the coach.
- Understand what makes a good coach.
- Separate the coaching role from other organisational roles.
- Understand how and why individual performance can be improved through coaching.
- Set meaningful and powerful coaching goals.
- Understand how individual coaching can contribute to organisational goals.
- Create the necessary safe and confidential conditions for coaching effectiveness
- Understand the role of questions in the coaching process.
- Agree outcomes and managing expectations.
- Understand and address the challenges in the coaching relationship.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to have an understanding of the organizational and workplace context within which performance and career development takes place. Those who would like to have the skills, knowledge, and tools required to undertake individual and organizational coaching
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Online Training
This training programme will take place live online.