Module 1 Professional Floristry
May 31, 2023 - June 16, 2023
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Module 1 Professional Floristry Certificate
- Bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received. Queries can be sent to email@example.com
- Full postal address including EIRCODE must be provided at time of booking as fresh flowers required for training will be delivered during the programme.
As Waterford Chamber Skillnet funding is for business, inclusion of your business name when registering is required.
- Four week intensive online course dealing with all aspects of a floristry business.
- €600pp (normal price €800 with 25% discount)
- Duration: 4 weeks (starting May 31st 2023)
- Location: Online
- Start Date: Module 1 starting on 31st May 2023
- Trainer: Kay’s Flower School
This four week online course is suitable for those who are complete beginners in the floristry industry or those with some flower experience who wish to train commercially and professionally.
On completing the program, you will be certified and can get ready to embark on a very exciting journey into working in the flower industry.
What are the course features?
Once you book your course placement, here are some of the features that will be delivered right to you:
You will be coached and guided by renowned & award winning Kay’s Flower School trainers Janette O’Rourke & Deirdre Sullivan
You will have 1-2-1 contact with your tutor through whatsapp everyday from 9am to 3.30pm
You will have access to a library of clear and practical step by step flower arranging video tutorials.
Did you know there are approximately 90 videos in total? And you can watch these over and over again (unlike any classroom based courses)
Live Q & A classes each morning with Janette or Deirdre, that can be watched on the reply at a later time if you’re not free at the time of the live. You will also have WhatsApp access to your tutors for 1-2-1 feedback on your designs.
Your very own starter kit, yes that’s right! We bring all the materials straight to you including a comprehensive sundry pack which will include your new best pal, your very own florist scissors along with all the required tools for creating your stunning range of floral masterpieces.
In order to gain certification, you will need to complete the program floral designs. So you have the tools, you now need the jewels! You will be sent €200 worth of gorgeous fresh flowers & foliage straight to your very own door from renowned growers worldwide.
Your Professional Floristry Certificate Program does requires at least 20 hours per week commitment for the 4 weeks of the program.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org