Microsoft Excel - Intermediate - Online
January 24, 2024
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Microsoft Excel Level 2 – Intermediate 1 Day Course
Course Aims & Objectives
At the end of this course participants will have a better understanding of how formulas are constructed and will have a thorough knowledge of how to structure a spreadsheet and database within Excel.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically for those who already have some experience of Excel and know how to input data and format a spreadsheet. It will specifically be of interest to those who are working on spreadsheets created by others but want to know how to set up and manage their own workbooks.
The course content will include the items listed below. Items not listed here are covered at another level.
• Understanding how formulas are created.
• Understanding the difference between “relative” and “absolute” cell references.
• Understanding and using dates in calculations.
• Manipulating text data in cells.
• Importing data from other sources.
• Transposing data.
• Paste special.
• Understand how to construct an effective database within Excel.
• Creating Tables within Excel.
• Understand and use the following key functions:
o SUMIF / SUMIFS
o COUNTIF / COUNTIFS
o AVERAGEIF / AVERAGEIFS
o CONCAT (Replaces older CONCATENATE)
o XLOOKUP (Replaces older VLOOKUP)
- This course will take place ONLINE
Dates & Times
- 24th January 2024
- 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Online Training
This training programme will take place live online.